Engineering Project Management
Our expertise in several service areas – including machine relocation and install, export packing, crate making and compliance testing – means we can provide total management of engineering projects. From the outset of the planning stage to execution and post-completion tasks; IES guides your equipment relocation project to success.
Turnkey solutions for equipment relocation
Since 1991, IES has delivered success for a variety of engineering projects – from single equipment moves to complex factory relocations; in the US and across the globe. We work independently or alongside the customer, providing expert advice and engineering support that guarantees cohesive planning and execution.
When you partner with IES, you can rely on a turnkey solution that provides a single point of responsibility for an entire project. From managing on-site teams to controlling budgets – our efficient, comprehensive relocation programs are trusted by end-users and vendors alike.
No matter the location, timescale or language barriers – engineering project management from IES can get the job done. Call us on +1 (781) 428-9502
Engineering Consultancy from IES
IES gives manufacturers the trusted consultancy they need for an equipment relocation project:
- Inform your business decisions with assessments of risks, costs and time required for a relocation or expansion.
- Perfect your planning by identifying and limiting risk in a manufacturing environment. Organize your stock and forecast downtime.
- Access the technical acumen of IES consultants, who possess a deep knowledge of production equipment across several sectors.
- Enjoy total peace of mind from a seamless service. We operate as a tight unit – IES departments work together to offer you the sum benefit of our expertise.
- Site audits and surveys from IES provide the backbone to your Risk Assessment Method Statement (RAMS).
Flexible, Smart Engineering Solutions
Choose from a range of engineering project management solutions including:
- Project Manager – benefit from an experienced Project Manager to work alongside your team, ensuring your project is completed safely, on schedule, and with minimum disruption to production.
- End-to-end relocation – a turnkey relocation service; from disconnection and decommissioning to movement, reconnection and recommissioning.
- Site audit – planning relocation to a new site, including assessment of relocation requirements, an audit of all equipment, and stakeholder liaison.
- Process documentation – from photographs for relocation, to mechanical and electrical drawings, we have the capability to document complete production flow processes.
- Asset transfer control – we offer complete management of an asset transfer database required for relocation, including barcoding and inventory control.
- Health & safety – our experienced engineers plan all processes with careful consideration to health and safety requirements, providing risk assessments and method statements.
- Testing & technical support – equipment testing to ensure the meeting of defined customer performance criteria and compliance with relevant engineering standards.
- Bespoke packing & global shipping – we provide all materials needed for safe equipment relocation, including the design and manufacture of packing cases, and shipping worldwide.
Let’s talk about your equipment relocation project. Benefit from expert advice on +1 (781) 428-9502 or use the contact form.
What Our Clients Say
“We have recently used IES for tool move outs. These folks did an excellent job at an attractive price compared to other alternatives (OEMs). They were very flexible and were able to respond at short notice and meet aggressive schedules with no issues. IES provided a very high level of professional planning and documentation for every tool move. If you are in need of contractors to perform a tool move, we highly suggest you investigate this option.”